Monday 22 July 2024

Hiding Him by Adam Hattan


Ebook provided by NetGalley for review. Thank you.

4/5 stars

This was super cute!

Cam is the only out gay guy at his school and he spends his time hanging out with best mates Geri and Robyn, ogling his teacher and avoiding school bully West. That is until new student Finn arrives...

I found the story super cute and super relatable (even though I am well past school age 😂) but there was a slight case of instalove. Also the plotline about the school show just disappeared.

The characters could probably have used a little more development, I didn't really know them and Geri and Robyn blended together a little at times. I also wanted a proper resolution for West.

Overall though fantastic vibes and I loved the writing style!

Stef Out x 

No comments:

Post a Comment